The Code Sheet is specially designed to simplify and organize one of the most hectic calls first responders get: the code. When providing CPR and managing the scene, there are many things to accomplish and consider. And, while all of this is happening, records must be made of every action and when it occurred.
The Code Sheet can eliminate much of the stress and chaos associated with these types of calls.
- Fill-in-the-blanks for demographic information
- A section to record the timing of every action, starting with bystander CPR
- A large chart to record every rhythm, medication, defibrillation, ETCO2 reading, and more
- A second chart to record vitals if a pulse is obtained
- A section to notate final times of ROSC or TOR, with spaces to record the reason and overseeing doctor
- Prompts for Hs & Ts, fully written out and with space to write relevant information
- Ample room to write down patient information and history from family and bystanders
- A small section to write call times, to simplify writing the report
- A note section for other observations or relevant information
Quantity: Pack of 5
Interested in buying in bulk? Use the Contact Me page to put in a request!